Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Busy, busy, busy are the best words I can think of to describe the past week. Parker is doing so many new things. He can now say, "Uh-uh". The best part is, he can use it appropriately. We were in the library on Saturday, and this sweet woman was talking to him. I guess he thought she was going to take him because he said, "Uh-uh", gave her an ugly look, and turned his head into my shoulder. EMBARRASSING!! He also uses it to express any dislikes he may have. He can also say, "Hey!" but it sounds more like, "Aye!" He says it repeatedly..and we'll say, "Hey, Parker!" and he'll go, "Aye!" Too cute!!!

Here are some pics to show you all what he's been doing.

Yesterday, I got him some popcorn chicken at Wal-Mart for lunch. After he was finished, we let him out of the high chair. He walked up to Phillip, and said, "Bite!" Phillip gave him a bite and he proceeded to tease Tulip with it!

He'd get the bite and start walking away....

He'd turn and look over his shoulder to make sure she was following him, and then start laughing....

When she finally caught him, they'd have a little battle to see who ended up with the chicken....

And by the time it was over, he was ready to do it again!
He really did it several times. The best part is, he would walk up to Phillip and say "Bite". I am so proud he can kind of tell us what he wants. He's also done this a couple of times when he's gone through the cabinet. He'll find food and yell, "Bite!"


I tried (unsuccessfully) to get 13 mo. pics of him, so I settled on some of him reading my Mother's Day card before church.



I met Parker's future wife, Anna Elise Brown. Doesn't Posey look incredible? Anna is beautiful with a ton of dark hair! So sweet!!!

We went to meet baby Eli. He was so good during the entire visit. We wanted to take a pic of the boys and their daddies. Parker and Zane started out ok...

But by the end, they were sick of it! Look how good Eli was the whole time! Also, check out my May 2009 post, First Doctor's Visit. My how they have grown (and added to the mix!)


We went to the dr. yesterday for a runny nose, and it turns out he has a sinus infection! No fun...so he's on an antibiotic (only his 2nd ever) and a decongestant. Seriously, who makes it through flu season with no sickness and gets sick in the middle of the summer??!

Oh, and this morning, he found Tulip's toy squirrel and I'm not exaggerating when I say he walked up to her, said, "Ta-Da!" and handed it to her. So funny!

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling Eric about Parker playing this game with Tulip tonight at dinner. How funny! Smart little boy! Eli is so cute. Crazy that they can grow so fast in just one year isn't it? Lovin' the last picture of you two together!

    ReplyDelete