Our sweet boy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1 year stats

These were taken not too long after the appointment. I wanted to get pics of his bright orange band-aids. In the bottom one you can see them on his arm and leg.


So I don't forget, at his one year appointment Parker weighed 20.8 lbs (16%) and was 30 inches long (58%). Yes, he's thin, but the doctor said his BMI was perfect. He also told me to throw out the bottles! So, I packed them all up when I got home and threw them out! Only whole milk out of a straw cup now! He's not a huge fan of the whole milk, but he is getting better each day.

He took all four shots like a champ, and he even had one of the band-aids off before we got home. In the words of our pediatrician, "He's perfect". Everything checked out exactly right.

One funny thing to remember-when you tell him no, he immediately scrunches up his face and gives off a little whine or sometimes it's a grunt. A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E. I have no idea where he gets that......I guess it came from Phillip. And people are starting to say he looks like Phillip more often than before. He's also testing boundaries. He likes to stand in his high chair, and before he does it, he'll look at you and immediately start scrunching up his "no" face...he knows exactly what is about to happen, but it's like he's testing it out just to make sure he can't get away with it.

I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment