Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lately

I thought I'd post a lot more since I am off during the summer, but I really haven't had the time to sit down and do it! We're really enjoying our time together; he's doing so many funny things that if I posted them all, it would get a little out of control. Here's a little bit....

On Sunday, I was outside sitting on the swing and he was playing in the yard. He brought me his bubbles and said, "Bubbles, bubbles." No joke. With the "L" sound and everything. So, so smart!! When I get the wand out to blow them, he just wants to hold it. Tulip loves the bubbles, so he spends most of the time watching her eat them and laughing.



We went down to Meredith's this past weekend. Julep and Tulip had so much fun! It looks like they're in jail here begging Parker to let them out. If he could reach the latch, he definitely would have let them. Meredith would get on to them and say, "Uh-uh"...Parker thought it was really funny, so he'd repeat it and then look at Meredith to see if he was doing it right. This went on for 15-20 minutes at least!
Meredith has a pic of me and Parker and one of Pratt when he was a baby in her living room. Parker would walk up to them, point, and say, "ba-bu, ba-bu." This means, "baby". He will do that to any pic of a kid, baby, etc. He will even call other kids that. The first time he did it, he opened up his door where I keep his diapers, pointed to the baby on the diaper box and said it. I was shocked!!! I have no idea where he learned that one. If you show him a pic of a baby and say, "Where's the baby?" he'll pick out the baby. Funny, funny little boy!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that picture of him and the dogs. i love that pratt loves animals as much as he does.

    parker is precious. he looks so grown up. i don't know why they have to grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that outfit that he has on! So stinkin cute. Love the little boy in the outfit, too. Since Zane taught Parker to walk last time we were there, will Parker teach Zane to talk this week? Please?

    ReplyDelete