(David and Lauren-these are per your request!)
It's official-he is walking. He's been doing it for almost 2 weeks, and it's been really neat to see him walk more each day. It's like every day he walks more and crawls less. He is so funny and wobbly when he walks, but he's so proud of himself! Our neighborhood pool has a beach front entrance, so he couldn't really figure out how to walk on the incline when we were there today. Bless his heart, he tried, though!!! So, just for my memory, between his 12th and 13th month, Parker started walking! Woo-Hoo!!!
This is the best pic I could get of him walking.
One of the few pics I could get of them together....very difficult to get them together and still long enough.
Maybe my new favorite picture of him!
He's so skinny that his swim trunks sag!
Zane is soakin' up some sun!
He loves to crawl in and out of Tulip's basket.
Dear Parker,
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me play in your water table and swimming pool. I had so much fun! In fact, I used every ounce of happiness up at your house and only had crankiness left over for my mom. Can't wait to play with you again!
Your buddy,
Zane
ps. Congrats on the walking!
How exciting! This opens up a whole new world for you all and Parker!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I love that you mentioned out request. He is so beautiful...in a handsome way of course. He looks so happy, you guys are doing a great job with him. Okay....next request, we MUST get together soon, would love to see all three of you.
ReplyDelete