- Bite-bite (w/o the "t" sound...I'll say, "Parker, do you want a bite-bite?" and he'll say, "Bi-bi".)
- up, up, up (I'll say, "Do you want up, up, up?" for me to pick him up, and he'll say, "Pu, pu"
- Bird (buh)
- Brush-brush (I'll say, "Do you want to brushy, brushy, brushy your teeth?" and he'll say, "Bwu, bwu"
He and Tulip were standing at the dining room window the other day and I heard him yelling, "Ta-Da, Ta-Da!!" (Tulip)...I went in to see what was going on and he was yelling at Zoe, the neighbor's dog who was running around in the cul-de-sac. So I guess all dogs will be Ta-da now.
He LOVES it when you bark like a dog...I was doing this the other day, and he crawled up to me and just started kissing me right on the lips..kissing and giggling like I was the funniest person in the world. (He also likes it if you crawl and bark at the same time :)
He gave Tulip love the other day...we were petting her and I said, "Can you give Tulip love?" He leaned down and kissed her on the side!
He will put his balls under the chairs and then flop down on his belly to see where they go. Then he yells because he can't get them out. When you get them out for him, he puts them back under there!
He can go from crawling to kneeling and then standing in the middle of the floor. He will take 4-5 steps, but that's about it. I'm pretty impressed that he can stand up in the middle of the floor without holding on...but it takes alot of concentraion on his part. You can't distract him or he'll fall.
He is a really good eater. He loves any kind of pasta (not the canned gross kind, but home cooked kind), blueberries, waffles, yogurt, sweet potatoes, beans, bread, nutri-grain bars, applesauce, bananas, strawberries (sometimes)and Mexican food.
He's getting much better at drinking whole milk.
Last night he was reading his Farm Animals book. He'd point to an animal and I'd make the noise. He kept turning to the pig, cow and sheepdog. Those were his favorite sounds.
He's the "pet" in the nursery. He'll go to anyone there. Last night we were at some church member's homes for Summer Sunday Supper...he had 5 girls who paid all their attention to him. Before I knew it, he was in the pool with three girls as his personal escorts. Seriously, the only reason two of the girls came was because Parker was going to be there. Phillip was at work, so it was really nice for me to get to visit with the other adults and not chase him around!
He is a very busy child. The only time he's still is to read or sleep. I get lots of comments about how "active" he is. I don't think walking is going to be that much of a shock to me because he's already all over the place.
He is truly the love of our lives! I feel like our family is 100% complete now that he's in it!
I am so impressed with his large vocabulary! Can he come over and tutor Drew? ;)
ReplyDelete