At 10 months you are still the happiest baby! You are pulling up on EVERYTHING! You're also starting to hold on with only one hand, and you've tried to let go completely a couple of times. You still love to play in Tulip's bowls, and you've gotten to be a really fast crawler, so we have to watch you at all times! You are saying "mama" and "dada" and "bye-bye". You'll crawl up to me and pull up on my legs and say, "mama". I know the pediatrician told us your speech was "accidental" at this age, but I don't buy that!
You weigh 20 lbs (26%), and you're 29 inches (56%). He said your BMI is perfect. He also said you were absolutely perfect and healthy! Thank you, Lord!
You're really in to the whole open-mouth kissing. I think you're really starting to like it because you'll do it without any prompting from us. You also are getting really good at walking when we hold your hands. You also still shake your head to "no, no, no, no" and you can give high fives.
I feel like you've changed so much lately, but I cannot think of how to express it in words. Everything is a new adventure with you. It's so much fun to just watch you play and interact with other people. You have no stranger fear. You'll seriously go to anyone. I don't know if I should be worried about that or happy that you're not too clingy. However, there are times when I walk away (usually when we're at home) and you still cry.
You really are an easy baby....easy to take places, easy to be around. The Lord knew we needed that!
We love you, P-Man!
-Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment