Our sweet boy!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

11 months old!



Dear Parker,
You are 11 months old! I can't believe I'm already starting to plan a 1st birthday party! We're having so much fun with you! Some of your favorite things to do are: climb up on things (not necessarily things you're supposed to climb on), shut your eyes when we try to give you something you don't want (it's like you think if you can't see it, it doesn't exist), grab our noses when we ask where they are, dance, play chase (you crawl really fast and we chase you-you'll turn around to make sure we're following you). There are so many more little things that you do that make us laugh. We love you so much! I just want to keep you this age for a little while longer; I'm not ready to have a 1 year old yet! The other day I was kissing you and you were crawling up me saying, "Ma! Ma!" I told you that you could crawl up me yelling that until you were a grown teenager, and it would still melt my heart!
Love you sweet baby boy,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Parker's first birthday! It's gonna be so much fun! He is stinkin adorable in that little airplane outfit. And his legs look long...? Miss him and you!

    ReplyDelete