Our sweet boy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hanging out!

This pic is too precious not to post!

This is actually how I discovered him...He had pulled up onto the blinds and was holding on for dear life. I hate that we didn't get his face, but Phillip had to snap it very quickly!

We made our first trip to the park today! He loved the swings!

Swinging beside Karoline and thinking he's a big boy! He also enjoyed playing in the mulch/dirt. He was filthy!

Look closely at the collar of this shirt-it was Phillip's from when he was a baby. I actually thought it was bigger, so I never put it on him. I realized that it's a 6-9 mos, so it was way too small. His little belly was poking out of the bottom! At least we snapped a few pics of it!

He loves bath time! Just recently we've let him start just playing in the tub. He loves to splash (see the bottom picture).


1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how big he is--so precious! i love that sweet smile! parks are the BEST! Addelyn cannot get enough of swings...

    ReplyDelete