Our sweet boy!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

1st injury

Parker experienced his first real injury yesterday. He managed to flip over his bed. So if you work for DHS, please don't come get us. It wasn't on the highest level, but it also wasn't on the lowest. The bed was positioned about midway down, and it was still at about chest level, so didn't think he could get over it. Well, he managed to pull himself up on it and flip over. Phillip was home when it happened, and he nearly had a heart attack. He's fine, just a small place on his tongue where he bit it pretty hard. He cried and bled, but overall he recovered quickly. I know this is just the first of many injuries! And to be clear, the bed has now been moved way down!
Now it's like he's really in jail since the mattress is so low!
Mom, I'm fine!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how scary! We all fear that will happen. I am so glad he's okay! He'll be safe now. Bummer that he can see you peeking in on him now, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad little Parker's noggin is ok. Zane said he could tell him allll about head injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker is cuter every picture I see he is just precious. We would love to have you guys over for dinner sometime soon and catch up. I was reading Barri's blog and it sounded like you were going to send her an email with some really good advice, I am not even a mom and I would LOVE to hear it...no really, I am not kidding! .I am waiting until everyone else figures it all out to have my own ; )

    ReplyDelete