Our sweet boy!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just hangin' with my BFF

Parker actually got to hang out with one of his BFF's two days in a row! We managed to snap a few pics of the two monkeys, but it sure is getting harder to get good pics of the 2 together! I'm pretty sure that in this pic, Parker had just gently patted Zane. My child would never hit his friend! :) Parker is definitely learning how to interact with other kids. They had a showdown under the dining table and I'm pretty positive Parker hit him like 3 times right in the face. He's only 10 mos. old, so surely he's not doing it to be mean? Please notice how Zane is leaning AWAY from Parker here.





Mommy, I am NOT taking a nap! I'd rather pull up on my crib!! Doesn't that 25 min. nap in the car on the way back from Zane's count as my usual 2 hour nap?

1 comment:

  1. Two precious boys! Also, please note that z looks like his world is about to end, and p looks as happy as a clam! So glad we got to hang out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete