Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Having fun!

March came in like a lion at the Petty house! We've been going nonstop since last week!
This past Saturday was our 6 year anniversary! We spent the day getting Parker's pictures done by Stacy at Cloud Dust Photography. Check her out at www.clouddustphotography.com. We've seen one pic on Facebook, and it's perfect! I can't wait to see the rest. If you would have told us on March 6, 2004 that we'd be spending our 6 year wedding anniversary getting our 9 month old baby boy's pictures made, we would have gotten a big kick out of that! But, we couldn't think of a better way to spend the day. Then we let the grandparents, aunt, and cousin keep him while we went to a quick dinner. However, we were so tired by the end of the day, that we came back after dinner and all were in bed by 9 pm!!!

Anyway, here are some pics of Parker. He's finally getting the self-feeding thing down!
On a side note, he said "Ma-ma" clearly to me today while I was unloading the dishwasher! Also, on the way home from Jordan's, he said, "Bye-bye". He's getting very, very, very vocal! He's talking ALL the time!


The weather today was beautiful! We spent the afternoon outside! He loved picking the grass.

(I just realized how bad he's flooding in these pants! They're brand new, so hopefully they're just riding up and he's not outgrowing them already!)

We're reading "Llama, Llama Mad at Mama". Llama gets mad at Mama when they have to go to the Shop 'O Rama. Parker and I were getting ready to go to Wal-Mart. I read it with the hopes of him learning a lesson (i.e. not to throw things out of the shopping cart like Llama does).

2 comments:

  1. Sooo Cute! You should get the book "Is your mama a llama" it's really cute and a favorite of Ava's. I am so sad we did not get to see you all of Saturday - I want to see, hold, hug, kiss, that baby (and you!). It has been way to long. Glad you all got pictures done - Every picture of him is perfect!
    Love ya,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a few of your pictures on Facebook...they are beautiful! Happy 6 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete