Tonight we were reminded just how incredibly smart little babies are. I had Meredith on speakerphone and she asked me if Parker was facing me. I told her that he wasn't, and she said, "Parker, where's Mama?" As the good Lord and Phillip as my witness, I promise he turned around and looked up at me. Immediately. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. Phillip was loading the dishwasher and was watching the whole thing. We turned and looked at each other with huge eyes....neither of us could believe it. It may have just been a coincidence, but we choose to believe he's a genuis. MENSA here we come.
Was there ever a doubt that he would be that smart??
ReplyDeleteSuch a smart little guy! I miss hanging out at bunko!!! Sounds like you are having so much fun with your little guy though!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best feeling ever! It's amazing how their little minds work. That has become a game at our house, even with finding Laney! So cute!
ReplyDelete