I can't believe I have an 8 month old child! He is really getting so big! He's rolling all over the place-you really have to watch him all the time now! He's LOVING Tulip, and I think she is loving him, too. She'll lay right next to him and just let him pull her hair! He's kind of saying "mama" and sometimes you can catch a "nananana" whatever that means. He's trying desperately to crawl, so we'll see! He's got 4 teeth! He LOVES the American Idol song, "Pants on the Ground" and he absolutely loves to dance. His other favorite song we sing is, "Dance, too much booty in the pants". (My mom is out there dying because I just wrote that, but I want to be able to remember everything.) He still cries when I walk out of his vision, and today for the first time, he cried when Phillip left the room. It's funny to watch him-he'll see a toy and just roll over and get it. Oh, and he's now going from sitting up to laying on his belly-it's really cute to see him flop over on it! He's still really small, not sure of the exact weight, but he can still wear some 3-6 month stuff in the waist! He still goes to bed between 7 and 8 pm....he's still nursing in the morning and at night.....He rocks our world!!!! I know this was random, but it's 8pm on a school night, and I've used up my brain cells for the day.
He looks so handsome in his striped collared shirt! His little teeth grin makes me laugh. Now I want to hear this 'dance booty pants' song. LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with that hat!!! He is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteBarri