Our sweet boy!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daddy's Helper


The other night Parker spit up, so I had Phillip go change him while I was cooking dinner. When they came back into the kitchen, this is what he was wearing! I think Phillip has secretly been dying to put this on Parker ever since some sweet friends in our Sunday School class gave it to us! If you look closely, you'll see the onesie has a tool belt on it....

The next step is teaching him how to mow the yard.....

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I just loved getting to meet him yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I love getting updates and seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute Allyson! I have to get over to your house to hold that little one soon!!! I miss him! He's getting so big already, which is bittersweet. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you cut the top of Phillip's head out of the picture on purpose because of the new 'do? JK! So glad you came to see us yesterday. Z has the same onesie...we could've taken matching pics again...

    ReplyDelete