- He is still eating anywhere from every 2-3 hours. He can go longer at night-sometimes up to 5 hours! He's started getting 1 bottle a day from his dad. Phillip usually takes one of the night feedings, which really helps me out alot!
- He is getting into more of a routine. He likes to be up and play in the mornings.
- He doesn't really take long naps! That's ok, though, I'd rather him sleep longer at night!
- He is really starting to respond to us, and he's trying to smile!!! It is really the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
- He likes baths-usually only after he's eaten, but last night we bathed him before he ate, and he enjoyed it!
- He's officially outgrown his newborn clothes and newborn diapers!
We're learning more about him every day. I can't believe a month has passed already!! Happy 1 month birthday Baby Boy!!
He's so cute, Allyson! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteoh my word-just PRECIOUS!!! i can't wait to meet him!!!
ReplyDelete