Our sweet boy!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Latest Stats

We took Parker for his 2 month check-up/shots today. He weighed 12.1 lbs and is 24.25 inches long. I think he was 83rd percentile for height and 47th percentile for weight. Anyway, I think he passed his tests..he smiled and flirted with the nurse practitioner and showed her how well he's doing on his tummy. He did scream after the shots, but Phillip quickly handed him to me, and I nursed him until he calmed down. I had worked myself up so much for it that it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. He was really ok after he finished nursing. Hopefully he'll continue to do ok throughout tonight!
Asleep in Daddy's arms-one of his favorite places to be because his Daddy will hold him while he sleeps...I put him in his bed!


This is before church this week. Notice the raised eyebrow..this is new. I'm sure he's thinking, "Seriously, Mom, why do you make me wear these things?" Yes, I am that mother who puts her son in smocked outfits, and I will make no apologies for it. Phillip wore clothes like this when he was little, and he turned out perfectly fine. I am a firm believer in making little babies look like babies for as long as you can! I did joke with Phillip and tell him that he'll probably be the biggest bully in the nursery because the other little boys will be wearing overalls and he'll be dressed in a smocked outfit and knee socks...so he'll probably have to learn to defend himself at an early age!

No comments:

Post a Comment