Our sweet boy!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lately...

This is one of my favorite sleepers of his....How cute is the truck on it? It's a newborn, and it's getting a little short in the sleeves..I guess it's time to retire it.

Phillip always takes the morning shift and lets me sleep in. Meredith took this pic of him while she was here helping this week-apparently this is what they do every morning. As you can tell, Tulip is adjusting quite well to having a baby brother. Please note that the t-shirt Phillip is wearing is approximately 10 years old as the back of it says "Pledge".
Alot goes on while I'm sleeping. This is what I awoke to one morning while my mom was here helping....Tulip was just lying there watching Parker. I think she was supervising to make sure Mom knew what she was doing.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures - are these not just the sweetest days at your house!!! I love how tulip is in all the pictures. He is going to be such a great big brother! I can't wait to meet Parker. I know we are going to be great buddies!
    Love ya,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I am so glad things are going well. Tulip is such a sweet big sister. We cant wait to meet him.
    love Erin

    ReplyDelete