OH MY WORD-he is just getting cuter and cuter..what a beautiful newborn..i LOVE the sleeping pictures! so precious!
he is so cute!!! ahhh i can't wait to hold him again. k is saying "beeebbee"!
Allyson, he is adorable. I'm so glad he is doing well. I can't wait to see him.
Hey Allyson and Phillip! So glad I finally found your blog! Hope the 3 of you are doing well and adjusting to life after baby! You are in our prayers and we can't wait to see you again!
OH MY WORD-he is just getting cuter and cuter..what a beautiful newborn..i LOVE the sleeping pictures! so precious!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute!!! ahhh i can't wait to hold him again.
ReplyDeletek is saying "beeebbee"!
Allyson, he is adorable. I'm so glad he is doing well. I can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteHey Allyson and Phillip! So glad I finally found your blog! Hope the 3 of you are doing well and adjusting to life after baby! You are in our prayers and we can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete