Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

32 weeks

Here I am at 32 weeks..I am definitely getting big!!!! I am starting to feel it, too. I can't complain, though because I've had a great pregnancy. I can honestly say I LOVE being pregnant!!!! I know those of you who've had hard pregnancies probably want to strangle me right now, but I have really loved it! I think I could be pregnant for the rest of my life and be completely happy!! Parker is moving all the time now! He gets hiccups almost every day; I'm still amazed by that!

This is Phillip and his dad after the bed was put together. We are soooo thankful for all the help Parker's Poppa provided! He spent 3 days last week up here helping us! We couldn't have done it without him!

The following is a list of the things we've gotten done in his room: crib put together and put in place, changing table finished and installed (it is truly amazing), swing put together, crown molding installed (it looks beautiful!)....I think that's it. The next thing on the list is to get some pictures and his letters hung. I'll post pics when I get it all finished.

5 comments:

  1. you look precious!!! can't wait to see you this wknd!! love parker's crib!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! Glad you have had a great pregnancy!! Cant wait to see pics of the room finished and Parker in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! I love the bed and can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pregnancy completely agrees with you! you look so pretty, sister! love that black and white dress!

    also ~ the bedding looks gorgeous with the bed! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that bedding....too cute!! cant wait to see it in person at bunko!

    ReplyDelete