This is my my first post ever, so be patient with me. Allyson is too tired to type so she is sitting behind me coaching me on the art of blogging. This picture needed to be shared. Let me give a little background to the picture. My office was recently converted to Parker's room. Therefore, my office is now in the guest bedroom. Tulip and Allyson love the fact that I have a bed in my office. It is their favorite place to be while I work. On Tuesday, there was a lot of action on our street. The kids were out playing, a firetruck passed by, etc. It was killing Tulip not to be out there. At one point, I turned around and this is what I saw. Tulip had rearranged all of the pillows so she could lay comfortably while checking out everything that the neighbors were doing. Just more proof that she is the most rotten dog ever.
he is officially the smartest dog i know. and i know lots of smart dogs. my mom's friend julie had a standard poodle named lula. one time julie had mini muffins on the island in the kitchen. they were cooling. anyway, lula ate all of them. well, almost all of them. that night when everyone got in bed, they each had a muffin on their pillow.
ReplyDeleteyes. she had left one muffin for each person on the pillow.
maybe her and tulip are related. i think so. hope you're enjoying the onion rings!
tulip it too cute!
ReplyDelete