We had a great dinner for our anniversary and were home by 8:30! I guess we're getting ready to be parents, huh?
Saturday was our first baby shower! Wow! We are both completely overwhelmed by the love and generosity of our friends! It was absolutely PERFECT!!! I couldn't have imagined it any better. I am soooo mad, though, because I didn't get a single picture of the beautiful table! The diaper cake was gorgeous!!! Plus, they had monogrammed petit fours from Community Bakery-my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! So..I'm posting a picture of the diaper below at my own house since my wonderful friends put so much effort into it. (Ignore the junk on my dining room table)

I couldn't resist posting this pic of Lily and Pratt. My mom, oldest sister, and nieces got to meet him for the first time..I think they all fell in love....
Me with my wonderful friends/hostesses! We missed you Dev, Holly, and Amber!!
Wow! I don't know if I can say that enough! Thanks to all of you who came and shared their time with me on Saturday! You don't know how much it meant to me to see all of you there...I am truly the luckiest, most blessed girl in the world. I'll be sure to get better pics at our next shower, including one of me with my beautiful mom, sisters, and nieces! Thanks Mom, Court, Mere, Lily, Abby, and Marsha for spending the weekend with me!
Me with my wonderful friends/hostesses! We missed you Dev, Holly, and Amber!!
Wow! I don't know if I can say that enough! Thanks to all of you who came and shared their time with me on Saturday! You don't know how much it meant to me to see all of you there...I am truly the luckiest, most blessed girl in the world. I'll be sure to get better pics at our next shower, including one of me with my beautiful mom, sisters, and nieces! Thanks Mom, Court, Mere, Lily, Abby, and Marsha for spending the weekend with me!

so cute - glad you posted pictures. I hated to miss it.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Devin