Anyway, the weekend of Parker's shower, Meredith showed up and told me she needed to go ahead and give me the gift from her and Courtney..I insisted she take it to the shower, but she explained that it was too big to carry around. I opened her backseat, and there it was..in the box of course, but there was a gorgeous picture of it. I was completely shocked...I don't get surprised that often. Phillip had it up within about 30 minutes. We've already got it in our bedroom ready to put the sweet little prince in....I can't wait to see him sleeping soundly in it.. (hopefully sleeping, not screaming).
Thanks sisters!!!!!


It's beautiful! I hope (for your sake!) that he sleeps all night long in it. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI love it - I can't wait for Parker to sleep in it either!!! Way to go sisters.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Devin
that bedding is beautiful! i love the kick-pleat detail on the skirt of the bed. good job courtney and mer!=)
ReplyDeletehow sweet! It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI hope you & Parker enjoyed some strawberry cake tonight :)
thanks all, we love it too!! couldn't resist!! now allyson, you MUST wash the linens and press them...parker shall be needing that bed soon!!!
ReplyDelete