On Saturday morning, we headed down to Texarkana. I hadn't been home since Christmas!!! I was missing my parents, sister, and nieces and nephews!! I tried to take some cute pics of the kids, but as you can see below, Gavin would not cooperate! He had just woken from a nap and wasn't really in the most social mood.
Lily, Emma, Abby, and Gavin-notice the red hair. No, none of us have red hair!! It comes from my grandfather...
Abby-she was actually the only one who behaved the entire night.
Dad and Gavin-he loves his Granddad. Dad was the only one who finally got him settled down! Something about him having a lot of practice from when my brother was little....
Mom and Lily-the first grandchild! This was before we went to church. Lily always has to spend the night with either Phillip and me (if we're staying with my parents) or Meredith when we're at my parent's house. On a side note, the night Phillip and I told everyone about Parker, mom asked Lily what she thought about me having a baby..her response, "We already have too many babies around here."
for some reason I am not surprised that you own a snuggie - I could have bet money on that one - and I am also not surprised that Tulip chewed it up!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Devin