Next month my parents will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. They wanted to celebrate with a family vacation to the beach. We had such a great time!!
Parker loved the beach. We were a little afraid on the way down there because I woke him up at 4:15 am to leave. He was MAD at me for getting him up. So mad in fact, that we heard the following the ENTIRE trip, "Mommy! When we get home, I'm gonna tell you a question. I'm gonna tell you, why did you take me out of my bed!!!!!" However, by the time we got there, he'd put it out of his mind (for a little bit) and enjoyed trip. He loved the water, but playing in the sand was his favorite activity.
In this picture, he's telling us a story about Jethro. Jethro is a very mischievous little boy who is always getting into trouble.
Happy 40th anniversary, Mom and Dad!! We love you! Thank you for a wonderful vacation!!!
Pretty much the best attempt at a family picture. When Parker turned 3, he decided to quit looking at the camera.
Aunt Mere rode down with us, and she was very helpful with Parker! I must brag on him...he was really well behaved! We tried to follow his eating and sleeping schedule (except bedtime!), so maybe that helped? Overall, it was a VERY relaxing vacation, and no one wanted to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment