Last week after the VBS program, Uncle Shelby and Granddad were supposed to be watching Will. They were all in the sanctuary, and there were a lot of people there. All of a sudden, Coco couldn't find Will. His daddy and granddad got very scared because he was nowhere to be found. Coco didn't get scared because she's used to this kind of behavior. One of Coco's friends found Will all the way at the front of the church on the stage. He was trying to get into a big bowl of pudding that was up there because of some dare during the week of VBS. (Keep in mind that this is the 2nd time Will has tried to get on the stage at a church event).
Parker LOVES this story. He'll say, "Tell me the story about Will at church." Seriously, he's fascinated by it. As soon as I finish telling it to him, I have to repeat it.
Will, we sure do love you. And I'm really sorry that Parker is entertained at your expense.
No comments:
Post a Comment