Welcome to the dinosaur birthday bash!!
I got the banner idea from Sarah. She did this at Zane's 1st birthday party. It is a banner made up of his monthly pics.
The dinosaur cookies/party favors my mom and sister made.
The most amazing dinosaur cake! It was exactly what I had in my mind, and I was so excited that Cakery Affairs made it happen!
The table (minus the green punch)
He needed a little help figuring out how to eat the cake my mom and sister made.
He finally figured out that this was the most effective way to eat it!
We got lots of help from all the kiddos!
Shelby and AnaBella were very interested in the tractor! Phillip's dad made this from scratch! It is AMAZING!!!!
He finally fought off those stinky girls!
He's just as content to sit in a box.
His good buddy Truett even came!
The day ended with all the cousins playing with his new water table.
Happy Birthday Parker! What a fun party! Love all the creative cakes and cookies too. Looks like he has some fun new toys to play with.
ReplyDelete