This past week marks a milestone for Parker..he has consistently been sleeping through the night! If you read my 4 month post, you may remember that I reported that our pediatrician said not to feed him during the night anymore. Well, it took about 3 nights, but once we got him out of the habit and made it through those three nights, he's been sleeping great! The funny thing is, now that he's sleeping better at night, he's taking these 2-4 hour naps during the day! Yes, I said 4 hrs! I've always heard that good sleep breeds more good sleep, and now I am a firm believer in that theory!
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
2 months ago
yah for Parker--that is AWESOME!!! i'm a firm beliver of that too...adde still sleeps better at night if she sleeps more during the day-crazy concept!!! gosh, he's precious!!
ReplyDeleteOk, you forgot to mention this on the phone....
ReplyDeleteJealous!
Okay, I am singing "yay, horray" outloud! :) So glad Parker is adjusting so well. Aren't YOU all enjoying sleeping through the night now too?! :)
ReplyDelete