Our sweet boy!

Monday, October 12, 2009

A good weekend

This past weekend was a great one at the Petty house! We started off by going to Karoline's birthday party! She turned two and had a great party! Dayle is so creative, so of course there was no detail left undone. Parker really didn't nap well that afternoon, so I wasn't sure how he'd do-but I have to brag that he was perfect! He just kind of laid back and took it all in. I was really proud of him for staying up past his bedtime and being such a good sport!


On Saturday, my mom and dad came up to stay. Parker was very lucky because this was actually the 2nd weekend in a row to have grandparents come spoil him! We had a fun day of watching the Razorbacks and shopping. Mom and Dad graciously agreed to keep him on Saturday night while Phillip and I went on our first date since he arrived (note the smiles on our faces-this was taken right before we left!) Oh, did I mention that Sunday was my mom's birthday, so she actually babysat on her birthday weekend? Thanks, Gigi!! That's a true grandmother for you! She even said we could count it as part of her gift!




3 comments:

  1. I am not just saying this because you are my friend - he truly is sooo beautiful, handsome, whatever it is that you say about boys. SOOOOO stinking cute! I can't wait to see him (and you) again soon.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for date night! Much needed! I bet Parker had a great time with his Gigi.

    ReplyDelete