Our sweet boy!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week of firsts

This past week was a very busy week for Parker! He got to experience several "firsts" this week:
  • 1st time to stay with non-family members. Dayle and Karoline kept him last Monday. Dayle said he was good, but I seriously doubt she'd tell me if he was bad!
  • 1st time to roll over from tummy to back. He's gotten really good and consistent with this! Oh, and apparently it's a big deal when they start doing this because I forgot to mention it to my mom and oldest sister.......oops....
  • 1st time to stay in the church nursery!
  • 1st time to meet the ENTIRE extended Petty clan.
  • 1st play date with Pratt Fulks

Here are some pictures from the week.



This one's for you, Pratt! I love my "Llama, Llama Red Pajama" book! Thank you!!



This is what Phillip discovered after a nap one day. He looks like he's wearing a toga!




Proof for Aunt Mere that we do lots of tummy time! Look how good he is, Aunt Mere!




1 comment:

  1. my lil' sweet p, I'm so impressed by your skills!! can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete