Look closely at Parker's shirt-it has a Golden Retriever on it! I have been dying to put him in this since Zane Bell gave it to him at his baby shower. Also, pay attention to the look on Parker's face as he really studies Tulip. I'm sure he's thinking, "What in the world are you? Are you a person or what?" Notice the placement of my hand on Tulip. As you can tell, she is not camera shy!
LOL, that is really cute! Love how Tulip is posing.
ReplyDeleteYay! I wonder if I can still squeeze Zane into his outfit and we can take more matchy pictures together! They are gonna kill us when they're older!
ReplyDeleteLove your haircut. Love your new skinny bod. Love your baby. Love you!
So cute! I love that outfit! Zane did really good picking that out:) Tulip looks like she's seen a camera a time or two!
ReplyDelete