Our sweet boy!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My buddy

Parker's bff Zane came to play this past week. They had alot of fun! Parker sat in his bumbo most of the time and just stared at Zane. Kind of scary to think Parker is already watching every move Zane makes!
Zane decided Parker's polka dotted socks were absolutely ridiculous, so he took them off for him! Phillip didn't get any pics of that, but Sarah posted some on her Facebook page.


Mom, please don't make me share Cubbie Monkey with him.....

If I grab that lion......



This is what happens!



Hey..what are you doing in my mommy's lap??


These poor kids, they have no choice but to be friends....

2 comments:

  1. Dear Parker,

    Thanks for letting me play at your house. Now it's your turn to come over. I've got lots of other monkeys that you can play with so that I don't have to share Cub Monkey :)

    Make sure you're not wearing girly polka-dotted socks again...or I will promptly remove them AGAIN.

    And didn't you think your floor mat was way cooler when I made it roll you up like a taco? Well, I did....

    Can't wait to hang out again soon!

    Love,
    Zane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this makes me so sad for my boys!! It's great that you guys are so close while having kids. We didn't have anyone like that when I was having babies. Now that we've moved into this Sunday School class it's playing catch up. All the kids, and moms, have their bosom buddies and there's no changing that!! I wouldn't want to change it just have one for myself, and my boys!! Anyways, it's such a blessing to have what you have!

    ReplyDelete