We headed south to Ruston this weekend to see my sister Meredith. There is a great store there called The Children's Shoppe. Meredith helped me pick out these outfits for Parker. The blue one also has a sweet hat Meredith picked out, but it didn't make the pic (Sorry, Mere, I forgot to put it in! I'll make sure to post a picture of Parker in the hat when he gets here). How cute is the football outfit??????
My mom bought this outfit for Parker the day we found out he was a boy. Won't Tulip look cute with a matching red bandanna?
I couldn't fit it all in the picture, but there is definitely fringe around the bottom cuffs of the outfit!!!!
As I mentioned, we were starting to feel a little behind on getting ready for this baby, so we went ahead and ordered his bedding this week. This is not at all what I originally thought I wanted. I originally wanted white bedding..that's it....which is actually funny because I LOVE color and prints. To tell the truth, I really didn't even look at bedding that much, but when I finally did, I found this and fell in love! We're going to do a chocolate/espresso crib with it. I think I'm going to just do the cream walls, which is really funny because there's not a cream/neutral wall in my entire house!

So glad you ordered the bedding!! Now get that kid a crib!!
ReplyDeletelove the bedding!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat child has so many clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!!!!!
Love the bedding...it is beautiful! I am so happy you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!!!! Can't wait till little Parker gets here!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE BEDDING!! and the outfits are just precious! so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! Makes me want to go through it all again! I miss the anticipation and the preparation! ENJOY IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI!!! I just found your blog off Dayles and I must say I love the name!!!! It's after me, right??? Just Kidding...it's really funny b/c my brother is Matthew Parker!
ReplyDelete