This is me at 18 1/2 weeks...
We found out on Monday that we're having a boy! This, of course, was no surprise to me..I knew it was a boy all along. I did have two dreams very early in my pregnancy that it was a girl...but for some reason, I still knew it was a boy.
His name is Parker Matthew Petty. His middle name is the same as Phillip's....they'll have the same monogram which works out great because Parker can wear some of Phillip's monogrammed outfits from when he was a baby!
When the ultrasound tech said it was a boy, my mom, Phillip and I just started laughing. I said, "I told ya'll.." Anyway, she has him measuring a week ahead of time...he's already 11 ounces. Apparently that's big for 18 1/2 weeks. His feet are an inch long..scary since Phillip wears a size 13 shoe. I have a feeling this isn't going to be a small baby....
His due date is May 29th...
The following verse keeps coming to my mind, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps. 139: 13-14
Allyson I am so excited you have a blog now! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys and sweet Parker. Oh and I just have to tell you--Josh wears a 13 or 14 shoe too, and Noah DEFINITELY takes after him too! He was 9 1/2 lbs at birth and right now (8 1/2 months) he wears a size 5 wide shoe--average for a 15-month old! HA! Big baby boys are the greatest :) Can't wait to meet Parker!
ReplyDeleteMandy
whooo hooo-I am so excited you have a blog!!! You look FABULOUS!! I love your belly picture and the pictures of parker...congrats!! hope your new years was great - love you!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait for Parker and Zane to be BFF! Just think of the trouble they will cause....scary!
ReplyDelete