A few months ago, Parker started talking a lot about going camping. He wanted to roast marshmallows and fish. So for his birthday, Marmee and Poppa got him a tent. I mean, isn't that what every 3 year old needs....a tent that sleeps 7 people?
A few nights before they were to set out, Phillip decided to set up the tent in the backyard.
The camping trip was scheduled for 1 night since Poppa and Phillip weren't too sure how this was going to turn out. When they first got there, they set up the tent and laid Parker down for his nap. I don't think he actually slept, but they said he "rested" in front of the fan.
I'm pretty sure he spent the rest of the trip throwing rocks. They said he probably threw 400 rocks over the course of the trip. I don't think he did much to help Poppa and Phillip's fishing attempts.
Parker actually did really well (according to Phillip), and he says next time they'll stay for two nights. When it was time to go to sleep, Parker told Phillip to turn off the moon because it was too bright.
The next day, they went to MASM and enjoyed the pirate exhibit.
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment