
Dear Parker,
Today is Father's day. I just want to write you a little note to tell you that you truly have the best dad. Your dad is the best man I know. Period. For the past two years, he's been going to school full-time and working full-time. That means he's not home a lot, but when he is home, he always does his best to spend his time with us. That may mean staying up all night to get his homework done, but he does it.
The Lord gave me two reminders today of how great a man he is. I heard from two completely different people what a wonderful man he is and how highly he is thought of. As a matter of fact, one woman told me, "If he wasn't married, I'd snag him right up!"
You're also lucky to have two grandfathers in your life who love you like you're the only little 2 year old in the whole world. They call to check on you, they spend time with you, and they're completely in love with you.

I write all this to say that you are a lucky little boy; and you have some pretty big footsteps to follow. More importantly, remember to always, always seek the Lord because He is the perfect example of a loving, compassionate, forgiving Father. We love all of you so, so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment