We have this little 2 year old who is 100% boy.
He likes to...
Build stuff. Here he was saying, "I buildin', Mama!"
Here he's helping Daddy build our compost bin. He was actually saying, "I eatin' my 'nack."

He likes to play in the mud. He is definitely my child. But, he's such a boy, he had to.....

...take time out to watch the plane that flew overhead.

You can always find him surrounded by diggers and dumpers. (You can always find Tulip asleep close by.)
Here he was saying, "I wanna build a red tower." No clue why he wanted a red one, but we didn't have enough red blocks.
He is too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture in the mud! Yes that is you but it needs to be a flooded ditch! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Grady
Him sitting in the mud cracks me up! Busy boy. Hope you have so much fun with him this summer!
ReplyDeleteAmy