Our sweet boy!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Quirks

Parker is a very "quirky" child. I think it all goes back to the whole needing the vacuum cleaner to go to sleep thing. Anyway, he loves to feel the warm clothes when they come out of the dryer. He especially loves it if you let him just lay in the middle of all the clean, warm laundry. Usually our compromise it to heat his blankey up before he goes to bed. I know it seems extreme, but I seriously doubt he'll go to college and still need his blanket heated, so I'm not going to worry about it. He also does a sucking thing with his lips when he's tired (as you can see in the picture). It is so weird because he never ever took a paci.

He also has to take his trucks to bed with him at night. We make him pick a couple, and after he goes to sleep we go back in there and remove them. But, as soon as he wakes up the next morning, he'll spot them on the floor and immediately ask for them.

2 comments:

  1. The little things that he does make him who he is!:) Love each little quirk because you're right, he'll be going to college before you know it and you won't be able to heat up his little blanket anymore. :( Our little boys are growing up so fast! I wish I could freeze time right now - Caleb and Parker are at such a fun age. Parker is such a precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. parker is quirky because he is the son of phillip and allyson petty.

    period. end of story.

    ReplyDelete