Our sweet boy!

Friday, February 26, 2010

9 months old!


Happy nine months, baby boy! Wow! Nine months has really gotten to me more than any other month. I am still amazed by you every single day!

You are truly a happy, happy baby boy! You are very outgoing and pretty easy to please. One comment I've gotten is "He's easy to be around." You are still going to bed around 7 or so; the later we let you stay up, the worse you sleep. So, no more 8 o'clock bedtimes for you!
You are a pro at the army crawl. You're getting better at getting up on your knees, but still army/inchworming it all over the house! You now will follow us from room to room. I was running your bath water last night, so I put you in your room to play. I went back to check on you, and you were on your way to find me. You followed me the rest of the way into the bathroom. (As I type this, you're crawling around under the kitchen table.)

You LOVE cords. It's so weird...you can find a cord from a mile away. Lamp cords are your favorite. You get your eye on one then it's a race to get to it.

You are talking up a storm. "Da" is your favorite word, and you mainly say "Ma" when you're being fussy. Go figure. You make other words, too, but I am not sure what you're saying! Oh, and it's really cute when you "whisper".

You're still eating really well-nurse in the morning then about 3 bottles, sometimes 4. You will eat pretty much anything, and you're still figuring out how to "chew" foods. Oh, and you're not so sure about the whole self-feeding thing. You get about 10 puffs in your fist and then you don't ever put them in your mouth. I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

You're growing and changing every single day!

We love you, Mr. Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment