Parker looked so cute in his dinosaur outfit! He actually kind of enjoyed wearing it..I can already see days of dressing up as super heros and running around the house! He actually didn't make that great of a dinosaur-he only has 1 tooth, and he couldn't ever get the roar down. Oh well, he was definitely the cutest dinosaur we've ever seen!
Marmee bought you this outfit, and you wore it 3 times this week! Your socks were candy corns!
Princess Karoline stopped by to pay us a visit...
precious!!! best costume ever!!!
ReplyDeleteummm...is that dinosaur standing?!
ReplyDeleteProbably the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen! He needs to come see his monkey friend. Last I checked, a dinosaur could DEFINITELY take a monkey!
Dear Parker,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming over last night. I didn't recognize you when you first got here but I loved your costume!! My Mommy is not very creative or crafty and so she didnt make me a cool costume. Plus I'm too small for most of them so instead, I just went as little baby Jesus wrapped in modern day swaddling cloths. I'm also sorry that I slept the whole time you were here but I was worn out after all the partying! I'm only 5 weeks old. Soon I'll be big like you and then you can start teaching me new tricks and stuff.
Thanks again for coming over Buddy! Come back soon!
Love,
Truett
Very sweet! I'm bummed I haven't gotten to spend any time w/ him yet. Why does life have to be so crazy & friends sometimes far apart?
ReplyDeleteWe miss y'all & hope to see you soon.
SOOOO CUTE! The perfect costume! AND he got to show it off! Drew has a Marmee too. Did yours get it from Little Women too?
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteLove ya