We're home! We got home early yesterday afternoon, and so far everything is going great! He actually did pretty well last night, so we're holding our breath and hoping everything goes well tonight! He's had a lot of visitors, and he actually behaved for them all. Here are some pics of the past few days.
Sound asleep on Daddy...His hair is blondish brown, and it's thicker on the sides and the back than it is on top!
Asleep on his throne....I know he's not supposed to sleep under all those blankets, but we'd just changed his clothes, and I only put him down for a minute. I didn't want him to get cold!!
Allyson and Phillip-he is just PRECIOUS!! congratulations! I am so glad y'all are home and things are going well so far...we're praying for y'all! keep those pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!! Yeah for big babies!! Hope you are doing well...congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! He is soo cute - I can't wait to meet him. IT is killing me that I haven't seen him in person yet. Your little family just looks so perfect!!
ReplyDeleteLove yall, Devin