Sarah Bell tagged me to complete these lists of 8 things...I'll warn you, I'm not very interesting, but I'll give it a try!
Here are the rules:
- Mention the person that tagged you
- complete the list of 8 things
- tag 8 of your blogger friends
- tell them you tagged them
Eight Things I look forward to:
*Meeting Parker! (That should count for all 8)-Seeing my husband every day after work-Seeing my dog every day after work-Going to sleep at night-Beth Moore Bible studies-Talking to my mom and 2 sisters on the phone-Hearing stories about Lily, Abby, Gavin, and Emma-Heaven (kind of cliche, but it really is true)
Eight Things I did yesterday
-slept in-cleaned my house-spent time with wonderful friends who I love dearly and wish I could see everyday-went to the grocery store-kissed Zane Bell-went in Parker's room wondered what in the world I'm going to do with a baby-took a nap with my dog (yes, I take naps with my dog)-talked to my mom and both sisters (this has become a daily ritual)
Eight Things I wish I could do
remember things without having to write them down-snap my fingers and have a clean house-sew-sleep on my stomach-drink as much cokes/tea/coffee and not have to worry about it-work 3 days a week, still get off at 3:30 and be off during the summer, while still making what I make now-remember every single minute of my pregnancy-run several miles without feeling like I'm going to pass out-sing
Eight Shows I watch
-Young and the Restless, Grey's Anatomy-Survivor-Amazing Race-Today Show-NBC Nightly News (if I'm home and not napping)-Private Practice-Mentalist
I tag:
Jordan Malone-Ashley Patterson-Natalie Cole-Devin Bertram-Dayle Carozza-Rachel Harrison-Leslie Warford-Mandy Osborne-
No comments:
Post a Comment