Our sweet boy!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day and Go Ravens!

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to post this cute picture of Parker and Phillip before church on Superbowl Sunday. They wore black sweaters with purple Polo horses. Obviously, they were cheering on the Ravens. I think Aunt Anna and Uncle Brenden would disown us if we didn't support them!

 And here is the infamous Lego Valentine's box. When I found out Parker needed one for school, I assigned the task to Phillip. I'd had a busy few weeks at work and quite honestly I didn't have time to make one. I knew if I gave this assignment to Phillip, he'd overdo it. That's really one of the reasons I love this man. He found the picture online, drew plans for it (yes, he really did), bought all the supplies, created it, and sprayed it with primer before he even spray painted it (so the shoebox wouldn't show through). And I'm just gonna be real honest, there was definitely a ruler involved...and a hot glue gun. Yes, he is the best. And no I'm not giving him up. The best part is when he walked in with Parker's name typed out. The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Who gave you this paper with his name on it?"
Phillip: "I found Lego font! I downloaded it and typed his name for his box! Isn't that great?!"

Did I mention I love this man?

No comments:

Post a Comment