Our sweet boy!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some of his favorite things...

 ...are cars and trains. Please note that the cars are all parked in the "garage" (under the dining room table). And believe me, he notices when you pick them up. It's like he must take out every.single.car he owns and park it.
     He's also obsessed with trains. I think his father is partly to blame, I mean thank for that. They drive to the railroad tracks that are near the house and park to wait for trains. Yes, you read that correctly..they've found a place to pull off and park. They sit there and wait. Yes, he's absolutely spoiled rotten. No wonder he's such a daddy's boy. They also swing by the fire station while they're out so they can view the firetrucks.
One last thing before I forget. At bedtime tonight, he found his drum set and pulled it out of the closet. I told him no, that it was time to go to bed. He said, "No, Mommy. I've got to do my rock band." Huh? Where in the world? He also threw the drum sticks when he was finished playing and I asked him where he learned to do that. His response, "Billy does that." No clue who Billy is. Oh, and last week Phillip told him he was going to stay with Aunt Mere while we went on a date, and he said, "Aunt Mere's so cute!" He's also said the same thing about his pediatrician. I know he's heard me say it alot, and it's so funny because he means it as a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment