On Friday, we were driving to see baby Logan and Parker was in the backseat counting. I said, "What are you counting?" and he said, "Numbers." Yep, I promise he said it.
He also discovered the scar on my neck from my surgery. He said, "Mommy hurt?" It was precious. He was really concerned about it.
Today when we were driving home, a motorcycle passed by on the interstate. We were on the access road, so he couldn't see it from his car seat. However, he said, "I hear motorcycle!" Good ears.
On Sunday, I was in the kitchen. I heard him whining, but I ignored it because Phillip was in his room with him. Parker came in the kitchen and said, "Daddy hit me." I asked Phillip if this was true, and of course it wasn't. Hmmm..should I be concerned that he's already making up stories?
No comments:
Post a Comment