Our sweet boy!

Monday, December 6, 2010

We missed him sooo much!

Long story short-we sent Parker to the grandparents' this weekend because Phillip and I both got sick. Phillip was way sicker than I, but we figured we'd better be safe than sorry. So, P-man spent two nights being spoiled by both sets of grandparents, cousins, and Aunt Coco and Uncle "Sheby". Anyway, I was dying to pick him up today (Poppa had a mtg. in LR, so he brought P. directly back to his babysitter's house.) The bad part was, Phillip had to work tonight...the good part...I got him all to myself!

When we got home, he insisted on having a "nana" as a snack. I pulled his high chair close to the dishwasher so I could unload dishes. He saw Zane's bday party invite on the fridge and started saying his name...something like "Yayne". Anyway, he wanted that invite, so I got it off the fridge and let him "read" it while he ate his snack. I promise I didn't pose him for this picture. He really saw it and insisted on having it.

I think he's thinking, "Man, this is birthday party is going to be off the chiz-ane!" (Only Sarah will get that.) And he's probably thinking, "I am totally going to steal that tractor out of his hands..and that kid better not grab my face and ask for more sugar."

Later on, he was doing this in the floor...
Yoga?
I finally figured out, he was practicing his forward roll.

So, with a little help, he was successful...and very proud of himself!

See his lips? This is "the" face. This is his embarrassed/silly/trying not to laugh face. This is only the 2nd picture we've ever captured of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment