Our sweet boy!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lately

Look at Tulip's nose...enough said.

We hung out with Zane-O and Parker was not in a friendly mood. If you asked Zane what Parker was doing, he'd scrunch up his face and make a crying sound like a baby. Poor Zane, he just didn't understand why Parker didn't appreciate him grabbing his face with both hands and planting a kiss on his lips.



Seriously, what is wrong with Parker? And why did he pee-pee on my bedroom floor?

What, Mom? Oh..you mean I'm not supposed to play with this printer? I wasn't sure which printer you were talking about...let me just push a couple more buttons and I'll be through.

You are really becoming a Daddy's boy lately.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you included the fact that P marked his territory in Z's room! We had fun with you guys! We have to do it many, many more times before JUNE! We love Parker just as much on his not-so-social days. Lord knows that Zane has had plenty....

    ReplyDelete