Our sweet boy!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ice maker

Parker,
You have a new trick. It's definitely your strangest one yet, and it makes us shake our heads in disbelief every time you do it. You see, you LOVE the ice maker. Weird? We think so, too. Whenever we get ice out of it, you start jumping and smiling. The only thing we can figure is that you've seen Tulip run to the fridge sometimes to get a piece of ice when we get our own ice (your sister LOVES ice, too.) However, you don't only do it when your sister comes. This past weekend, you were at your Gigi and Granddad's house and I left you with Gigi and your daddy for a few minutes. Well, I came back and Gigi said, "He really likes the ice maker!" Up until that point you'd done it a couple of times, but not consistently. Well, apparently your daddy got some ice out of the fridge, you heard it in the other room and got really excited! We thought it was funny that she noticed it, too. (We hadn't told anyone else about it because we thought it was a coincidence.) Now, you seriously do it every time!!! I love that you have weird quirks about you! You'll soon enough find out that your daddy and I are not the most normal people on Earth, and so far you're fitting in right along with us!


Thought I'd post a picture of my two babies who love ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment